4/28/10

Sinful Colors "Daddy's Girl"

Yesterday my chemistry text book attacked me (resulting in a jagged edge on my middle finger and a case of paranoia because I had to wait eight hours before I could attack it with a nail file...I really should start keeping one on me at all times!) before I could capture any pictures...but here they are!
I used Rimmel "Black Satin", 2 coats of Sinful Colors "Daddy's Girl), the tips in Sally Hansen "Celeb City" (it's actually silver, but the purple must've given it a purple cast?), and 2 coats of Wet n' Wild "Kaleidoscope".
Can you tell I love using "Kaleidoscope"?  I've only had it since Christmas, and it's nearly half gone!  It didn't actually all go to my nails, though it is great for covering up sheet marks.  I used it on one of my last art projects.  Speaking of which...sometime I'll have to upload pictures of my art, which I really enjoy, and hope you'll like too.
And another picture for good measure...next time I think I'll paint my tips closer to their actual length, I feel as if I'm not quite doing them justice!

On a side note, "Daddy's Girl" is a gorgeous color on it's own, I just didn't have patience for three coats of it to dry before tips and glitter...

xoxo Emma

1 comment:

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

I love kaleidoscope, too - those square holo glitters are awesome.