6/23/10

For Audrey

I have no idea who Audrey is, but whoever she is, she ought to feel pretty lucky, as she's got the majority of the nail world raving about her beauty, including myself.


This was the first of my China Glazes from my birthday polishes I used.  I think it took three coats.  The first was horribly streaky, but the end result was pure gorgeousness, and worth it.
(the bottle picture is more color accurate)

I'm not sure why the polish looks so un-smooth in the picture, because I never noticed anything out of the ordinary while wearing it.  Perhaps it was the top coat?  And I did add a bit of nail art later, but was camera-less, and unable to get a picture.

That's all for now!
xoxo Emma

6 comments:

Maxine said...

it's named after Audrey Hepburn, and the color is Tiffany blue. her appearance in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" inspired the name & color combination.

Emma said...

ohh! i knew all of that, but had never put it together! silly me...thanks :)

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Ah, and I was thinking you are just too young to know this movies. ;)

It looks fab on your nails too.

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

smoothly color

so wanna exchange link and follow me??

Oje Delisi (: said...

I'm your new followers.


http://ojedelisi.blogspot.com

duniazamannow said...

situs poker
indonesiapoker
judi poker
agen poker
poker uang asli
judi poker
link poker
agen poker 2018
poker online
website poker
bandar poker
poker idn resmi
bandar ceme
situs poker terpercaya
agen poker idn
dominoqq
ceme online
domino online
kacangmaspoker
web poker