6/19/10

3's of Me

Here's a fun and quick tag.  Pass it on!


Three names I go by:
1. Emma
2. Em
3. Emmie (was I was really young)

Three jobs I have had:
1. powerwashing hog barns
2. assistant dance teacher
3. landscaping

Three places I have lived:
1. sorry, but listing these
2. places would invade
3. on my personal privacy (as they're all small towns)

Three favorite drinks:
1. water
2. milk
3. G2

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Glee
2. Gossip Girl
3. Dukes of Hazzard

Three places I have been:
1. Indianapolis
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. Dallas

Three places I would like to visit:
1. England
2. China
3. Japan

Three people who text me regularly:
1. my friend
2. my brother
3. and another friend

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Dukes of Hazzard
2. Lizzy McGuire
3. Arthur

Three favorite dishes:
1. deep fat fried shrimp
2. sour kraught
3. fresh fruit of any kind

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. mascara
2. eye liner
3. nail polish!

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. finding a summer job
2. senior year
3. graduation/college


xoxo Emma

No comments: