2/27/10

Konad m51

Here's my first konad post!  Before I go further, let me explain how I first got hooked on konad...


So I was looking through xsparkage's videos on youtube, and ran across one with "konad" in the title, which I didn't recognize.  I clicked, got pointed to scrangie, and well, the rest is a happy history!
My inspiration came from Polish and Powder.  I used two coats of Wet n Wild in "Caribbean Frost" and stamped the flowers with plate m51in Wet n Wild "French White".  I topped it off with two coats of Pure Ice "Oh Baby!".  I was disappointed in how the flowers transferred, a little transparent, but the gorgeous base makes up for that.


My photography skills are slowly improving.  I still struggle with blurry images, but hey, this is much improved from my last post!


~Emma

No comments: