5/18/10

Truly a Treasure

I posted my mini haul yesterday, but without the names.  Rimmel Night Before, Pure Ice Strapless, Sally Hansen Whirlwind White, and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure.

I tried Hidden Treasure first, of course!  I used one coat of Rimmel Black Satin and two of Hidden Treasure. 
At first I was fascinated with the flakies, but hated how often they looked orange.  I have a passionate dislike for orange.  It's fine on other people, but I can't stand it on myself.  But then I started wiggling my fingers around, and saw that among orange flashes are gold, copper, and green flashes as well.  Phew!  I would have hated to find out that this phenomenon was mainly orange!  Onto the pictures...
   
I hope I've managed to show you all of the possibilities over black.  This is one of my top commented on ever.  I think it would look pretty cool with some gold konading between the black and flakies.  I can't wait to try this over other colors!

xoxo Emma

2 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Excellent photos. 'Orange' you glad you didn't give up on Hidden Treasure? ;p

Emma said...

me too! although blue flakies would be perfect...